Spring Special! 20% off Jeep Eco Tours valid 4/16/18-5/18/18 Monday-Thursday only
Book online and use promo code: CTSTOURS2018
(310) 510-0025 Taxi Dispatch
(Hours subject to change)
TAXI FARES ARE FLAT-RATES BASED ON AVERAGE METER RATES. SEE RATE CARD IN VEHICLE.
DRIVER WILL RUN METER UPON REQUEST.
FARES ARE CASH ONLY.
OPEN ACCOUNTS CAN BE SET UP WITH A CREDIT CARD. VISIT OUR PAGE ON OPEN ACCOUNTS FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT HOW TO SET THAT UP.
How Taxis Work:
*The information listed below is for pricing on taxis within the City of Avalon only. Prices for transportation into the Interior of Catalina Island are flat-rates for shuttles. For information on Interior prices please visit our page on Interior Shuttles.
- Due to the nature of the island and to ensure a more timely service, taxis may hold more than 1 taxi fare at a time
- Each fare is charged separately
- All fares are flat-rate based on 1-2 persons (with 1-2 travel bags per person)
- Additional passengers traveling as a group, add $1.00 per person
- Waiting time and pit stops are $1.60 per minute
- Meter Rate starts at $4.95 and is $1.60 per minute after
- Excess luggage charge is $1.00 per bag (excess means more than 2 bags per person)
- Bike fee is $5.00 flat-rate
- Currently there is a fuel surcharge due to the high cost of gasoline on the island
- All taxis are Toyota Sienna minivans that hold up to 7 passengers with luggage
- Please call our Main Office (310)510-0342 or the Taxi Dispatcher (310)510-0025 to get a price quote on specific taxi fares.
- No Reservations for regular fares within the city of Avalon. If you have a large group requiring transportation please call our Main Office at (310)510-0342 for information on our shuttle service options.
- Please contact our taxi dispatcher at (310)510-0025 10-15 minutes prior to desired pickup time.
- Taxis are busier during boat times, please allow additional time for a taxi arrival.
- If you're staying at Hamilton Cove, please allow up to 30 min for a taxi during boat times.
- Wheelchair accessible taxi is available upon request.
Currently all taxi fares within the city of Avalon are cash only. If you would like to pay for your taxis with a credit card, please visit our page about our open accounts.
Our taxis meet every boat when they dock at the boat terminal. When you arrive to the island, look for our yellow taxi sign to get a taxi. If a taxi is not there when you arrive, please call our taxi dispatcher at (310)510-0025 and another taxi will be dispatched to you.
How Deliveries Work:
- Taxis can deliver meals from any restaurant so long as an order has been placed by the customer
- Customers must contact our dispatcher when it's time to pick up the order
- Delivery fees are as follows:
- Downtown deliveries $9.00
- Bird Park and Past $10.00
- Pebbly Beach and Past $10.00
- Hamilton Cove $10.00
- Deliveries and cost of orders must be paid to the driver in cash. Credit Cards will not be accepted for deliveries.