(Hours subject to change)
TAXI FARES ARE FLAT-RATES BASED ON AVERAGE METER RATES. SEE RATE CARD IN VEHICLE.
DRIVER WILL RUN METER UPON REQUEST.
FARES ARE CASH ONLY.
- Due to the nature of the island, taxis may hold more than 1 taxi fare at a time
- Each fare is charged separately
- All fares are flat-rate based on 1-2 persons (with 1-2 travel bags per person)
- Additional passengers traveling as a group, add $1.00 per person
- Waiting time is $1.60 per minute
- Meter Rate starts at $4.95 and is $1.60 per minute after
- Excess luggage charge is $1.00 per bag (excess means more than 2 bags per person)
- Bike fee is $5.00 flat-rate
- Currently there is a fuel surcharge due to the high cost of gasoline on the island
- All taxis are Toyota Sienna minivans that hold up to 7 passengers with luggage
No Reservations for regular fares within the city of Avalon. If you have a large group requiring transportation please call our Main Office at (310)510-0342 for information on our shuttle service options.
Please contact our taxi dispatcher at (310)510-0025 15-20 minutes prior to desired pickup time.
Wheelchair accessible taxi available upon request.
Currently all taxi fares within the city of Avalon are cash only. If you would like to pay for your taxis with a credit card, please visit our page about our open-accounts.